It is important that student’s attend school regularly, ideally arriving at school between 8.30 and 8.50 am .
|9.00 am||School starts|
|10.20 am – 10.45 am||Morning interval|
|12.45 pm – 1.00 pm||Lunch eating|
|1.00 pm – 1.30 pm||Lunch playtime|
|3.00 pm||School finishes|
Office Hours – 8.30 am to 3.30 pm
Order School Lunches
Maungatapu School Current Lunch List.
Supplied by Maungatapu Hidden Bakery Phone: 07 5442094
Attached below is the current lunch order form.
- Middle and senior students can fill out your lunch order form in your classroom before school or at home, and drop into the box in the office.
- Juniors can order at the office and put order into lunch box.
- Lunches will be delivered to your classroom at 12.45 pm.
- Children will still require morning tea.
Orders need to be received before 9.30am
Phone 5440858 and leave a message on our absentee line which is available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
or text 0274191314
or email Kim Paratene email@example.com
In all cases please include your child’s name, room number and the reason for their absence together with your name.
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be no reply to your text message from the school.
- All children should be at school ready to start the school day before the 9am bell
- If your child arrives at school after 9am, they need to report to the office to sign in and receive a PINK (Late) slip. This PINK (Late) slip is given to their teacher to say that your child was LATE to school
- If your child leaves early from school, you need to report to the office, sign them out and take a GREEN slip to their teacher to say that your child is OUT of school.
- If you need to pick up your child before 3pm, please report to the office to collect a green early pick up slip BEFORE collecting your child from the classroom. The early pick up slip is to be given to your child’s teacher.
Term Dates for 2018
|Term 1||Tuesday 30 January – Friday 13 April|
|Term 2||Monday 30 April – Friday 6 July|
|Term 3||Monday 23 July – Friday 28 September|
|Term 4||Monday 15 October – Thursday 13 December|
|Auckland Anniversary Day – Monday 29 January – during school holidays|
|Waitangi Day – Tuesday 6 February – school closed|
|Good Friday – Friday 30 March – school closed|
|Easter Monday – Monday 2 April – school closed|
|Tuesday following Easter – Tuesday 3 April – school closed|
|ANZAC Day – Wednesday 25 April – during school holidays|
|Queen’s Birthday – Monday 4 June – school closed|
|Labour Day – Monday 22 October – school closed|