It is important that student’s attend school regularly, ideally arriving at school between 8.30 and 8.50 am .
|9.00 am||School starts|
|11.00 am – 11.30 am||Morning interval|
|12.50 pm – 1.15 pm||Lunch playtime|
|1.15 pm – 1.30 pm||Lunch eating|
|3.00 pm||School finishes|
Office Hours – 8.30 am to 3.30 pm
Order School Lunches
Maungatapu School Current Lunch List.
Supplied by Maungatapu Hidden Bakery Phone: 07 5442094
Attached below is the current lunch order form.
- Middle and senior students can fill out your lunch order form in your classroom before school or at home, and drop into the box in the office.
- Juniors can order at the office and put order into lunch box.
- Lunches will be delivered to your classroom at 1.15 pm.
- Children will still require morning tea.
Orders need to be received before 9.30am
Phone 5440858 and leave a message on our absentee line which is available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
or text 0274191314
or email Kim Paratene – firstname.lastname@example.org
In all cases please include your child’s name, room number and the reason for their absence together with your name.
Office Email: email@example.com
- There will be no reply to your text message from the school.
- All children should be at school ready to start the school day before the 9am bell
- If your child arrives at school after 9am, they need to report to the office to sign in and receive a PINK (Late) slip. This PINK (Late) slip is given to their teacher to say that your child was LATE to school
- If your child leaves early from school, you need to report to the office, sign them out and take a GREEN slip to their teacher to say that your child is OUT of school.
- If you need to pick up your child before 3pm, please report to the office to collect a green early pick up slip BEFORE collecting your child from the classroom. The early pick up slip is to be given to your child’s teacher.
Term Dates for 2020
|Term 1||Tuesday 4 February – Friday 27 March|
|Term 2||Wednesday 15 April – Friday 3 July (TBC)|
|Term 3||Monday 20 July – Friday 25 September (TBC)|
|Term 4||Monday 12 October – Thursday 17 December (TBC)|
|Auckland Anniversary Day – Monday 27 January – during school holidays|
|Waitangi Day – Thursday 6 February – school closed|
|Good Friday – Friday 10 April – school closed|
|Easter Monday – Monday 13 April – during school holidays|
|ANZAC Day – Saturday 25 April (observed Monday 27th April) – school closed|
|Queen’s Birthday – Monday 1 June – school closed|
|Labour Day – Monday 26 October – school closed|